September 15, 2008
I Want Candy!
One of our favorite things to do every summer is go to Hershey Park, PA. This year I stayed home with Chance while Jeff, Babs & Garrett headed up to the park. I was sad to miss it, but Jeff sent me pictures and texts all day! One of the reasons we love Hershey is because they have so many rides for little kids. This year though, Garrett was tall enough to go on the big roller coasters too! Of course, that's what Jeff headed for first! Garrett was very concerned about going upside down so Jeff distracted him, got him on the ride and then told him after that they went upside down! Amazingly, Garrett still trusted them enough after that to go on more roller coasters. They came home happy, tired and singing the "I want candy!" song that they had heard at the park all day. We are already looking forward to Chance's first trip to Hershey next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Hershey park looks like so much fun! I can't wait to see your pictures from WDW. I am so jealous! That is my FAVORITE place!
Post a Comment