March 2, 2009

One More Snow Day!

We had what will probably be our last snow day this winter. Garrett had a great time playing outside even though it was very cold. There's a large grassy spot in front of our house that he had all to himself--not another kid in sight! He also loves to shovel the driveway and front porch--we hope it stays that way for a very long time!

2 comments:

mindy said...

Um....I can't believe you are posting this now, trying to sneak it in there hoping nobody will notice...nice try. Come on, first day of school pics already!

and I just saw garret's prayer for owen on the side...tears in my eyes!!! Thank you Garrett...the hoop made it just fine!

mindy said...

...and now I'm all caught up on my garrettisms. I LOVE those. I think I may copy you, if you don't mind. I especially love the dad is right preference. I guess that means you should just go out tonight or something--that way you're not wrong. what a kid!