March 29, 2008
Is the Secret Out?
So the other day Garrett was on the phone with Grandma Boo Boo (my mom--his choice of name--that's another story). I was bringing in groceries and therefore did not hear much of the conversation. When Garrett gave the phone back to me, my mom couldn't wait to tell me everything I missed! She had been telling Garrett that he should pray for mom and dad to sell the house soon because then maybe we would have a baby brother or sister for him. (One really has nothing to do with the other, but I gotta give her credit for trying.) Garrett's response was, "Shh! Grandma, that's a secret! We're not supposed to talk about it yet!" Of course I just laughed it away and assured my mom that Garrett has been getting too talkative about babies since so many of our friends are having babies right now. (True, although misleading.)
Gotta love the kid, he really has done a great job at keeping our little secret! Since our little secret is growing bigger now, we decided it was finally time to share the news!
Boy or Girl? Don't forget to vote! Results will be announced on Tuesday, April 1st.