April 9, 2008
March Madness
Since moving to the east coast, March Madness has become more of an event for our family. Supposedly the college games we get during the season are better out here, so Jeff is much more into the whole thing. He even took a day off work this year just to watch basketball! Thank heavens for the DVR! Following the trend set by many of our friends, Jeff & I started doing our own brackets for March Madness a few years ago. The first year, he killed me! As punishment for my loss, I was supposed to wash and detail both cars, but he got tired of waiting for me and ended up doing it himself. Last year I lost again, but not so badly--we were tied for a while. I paid up by doing all of his ironing--4 hours!!! This year, I am proud to say, I did not lose! We tied! It all came down to UCLA (my pick) and UNC (his pick). Since they both lost in the Final 4, it was all a bit anti-climatic, but still so fun because I didn't lose!!! For sure next year is my year! Unless of course Garrett beats us both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment