April 1, 2008

No joke...

Oh Boy, Oh Boy....It really is a BOY! We hope you had a fun-filled April Fools Day. Funny for us, our agent called back this afternoon to let us know there was a mistake on our appraisal. No kidding--the foolers become the foolees! So the question of the day is are we going through with the sale of our house? Who knows! We're back to waiting on the appraisal. Personally, I think we're going to stay put a little longer, but what do I know...I thought it was girl!

6 comments:

The Bunker Family said...

You are so cute and creative! I'm excited you are having a boy. And I hope the appraisal and sale goes through!

Jodi said...

Congrats on the boy! So exciting! You're not going to leave us right?

Nicole Mayor said...

What?? You're pregnant??! How is it that I'm your visiting teacher and I didn't know this important bit of information? I thought it was a joke on the blog. Stupid me. Well, I guess I'm going to have to read your blob more so I know what's going on in your life :)

Nicole

Nicole Mayor said...

Oops, I meant "blog" not blob.

becca said...

I'm going to officially wait for the AFTER-April 1st post to clear up the boy/girl confusion -- but I officially voted BOY. Congratulations! I just have to note that it takes a remarkable kind of mom to keep her pregnancy hidden until after her SONOGRAM. That takes some kind of determination, patience, and exercise of stomach muscles.

So happy for you!

Amy said...

I don't know if I can believe you! What does Garrett say it is?