June 2, 2008

We all scream for ice cream?!

The last few months, since turning 4, Garrett has been liking some new foods. He credits these new likes to the fact that he is now 4 years old. He has never been that picky and is willing to try new things, but he has always had some definite dislikes. For example, now that he is 4, he likes skin on apples and strawberries. (These are 2 of his latest additions.) But today was very special. Today, Garrett ate ice cream! Not that he hasn't tried it before, but this time he gobbled it up and claimed to actually like it! Guaranteed the chocolate, strawberries and sprinkles helped, not to mention the peer pressure. (We were at a preschool class party.) But still, I couldn't believe it! I expected him to just eat the strawberries. Of course I got picture proof just in case I have to remind him that he did like ice cream at least this one time.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I can't believe he didn't like icecream before! He should hang out with his Aunt Amy. I would totally get him as addicted to it as I am! Yummy!