October 1, 2008

A Good Day!

In advance, sorry if this post doesn't make much sense. I had to include it but I didn't really want to spill all the details. Today I took a HOT shower. It has been almost 7 weeks since I have just relaxed and taken a hot shower. For those of you who listened to my complaining, especially about 5-6 weeks ago, and who offered sympathy, support, suggestions and laughed with me...thanks! I'm very happy to say today is a good day and I've never enjoyed a hot shower more. I think I will go continue the celebration with some cookies and MILK! Today is a very good day.

2 comments:

Penny said...

There is NOTHING better when that day finally comes.

mindy said...

wow, i'm in eggenbennion overload with all these posts...

I can't read that much at once. please update on a more regular basis...

BUT, I'm glad you had a hot shower. How refreshing!