Black Friday! Every day I love this day! I know it sounds crazy, but I love to get up and go shopping in the middle of the night. I love the rush and the excitement. There are plenty of crazy people to have fun watching and listening to and the ornery customers are just plain funny. It's not all fun though--my friends and I have turned it into a bit of a science. I met Penny and Emily at 3:45 this morning and we started at Kohls. By 4:15 we were checked out. Next, we went to Walmart, which opened at 5am. We all scored $30 Leapsters. By 5:20, we were checked out. We raced over to Circuit City, which was deserted for some crazy reason, so I checked to see if they had any of the "doorbuster deals" left and...WAHOO! We became the proud owners of a new HP laptop for $400! Our old (7 years to be exact) computer was barely functioning so this was much needed and planned on purchase. Jeff was still a little--ok, a lot--surprised when I showed up with it. I just love good deals! By 6:30, we were also done at Target. We headed on over to the outlets, which were surprisingly empty (they opened at midnight and we must have just gotten there at just the right time). It actually seemed like the deals were't as good as usual and we even returned some of our purchases, but it was still all worth it. So much fun! Here is the damage:
December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my! A girl after my own heart! I love to shop shop and shop some more! That is crazy! I love it!
Fun to see you today!
Post a Comment