Chance is not even a year old and I'm already setting him up on his first date! Ok, so really he's just sharing a chair with my friend's baby, Lindsay, but we thought it looked rather "date-ish". (Funny that he has the same nervous, petrified expression that Jeff had on our first date. I guess it's never easy to make the first move, no matter how old you are!)
Here they are holding hands...
Chance going for the classic "stretch, then reach around" move...
So happy together...
8 comments:
Wow. I saw this and thought, "No way, we used the exact same pictures AND captions!! We must share a brain!"
Then I saw the comment you put on mine. Nice!
you go, chance! that's way too cute.
Kari - that is stinkin hilarious! I love the stretch and move your arm picture.
Haha that is too funny! He is such a cutie and is getting SO big!
Haha they are so cute together. Although he is a lot bigger than she is. :) Miss you guys!
That could be the cutest thing ever! What a "cool" kids he is. Better watch out.
Those are really funny and Mindy's captions are very clever. :-) It doesn't look like he needs to be too nervous about anything -- she looks pretty happy to be holding his hand!
That is so cute! I love the captions - they fit perfectly.
Post a Comment