Do You See What I See?
2010 Edition:
Chance’s favorite breakfast food (besides “aw-ffuls”)...The boys love this dog & the “meddling kids” he hangs out with...1 GREAT concert at Wolf Trap! 12 GREAT years together!...Chance’s skill is close to “perfection” playing this game...Jeff’s Thursday night & Saturday morning activity...Garrett – age 6 ¾...The little grocery store we can’t live without...“Magical” book series that captured Garrett’s attention...Kari’s knee-high accessories during a week at Girl’s Camp...Garrett loves “math questions”—and checking to see if the answer is right...
2 of Chance’s many stuffed “friends” he carries around...Where Jeff still works, in spite of turning down a move to DE...Reminder of the blizzard that buried us in February...Practically perfect week at the beach in Hilton Head, SC...Chance – age 2...Old school cartoon fun—one of Garrett’s favorites!...A few of Kari’s favorite book club picks...One of many piano duets Garrett & Jeff have been practicing...Trendy little items Garrett collected and traded...We’re addicted to this game—it’s got “ZING”!...Chance sings “I want candy…” when he gets a taste of this chocolate candy—his favorite from Halloween...Cars, Little People, Disney + Legos & Star Wars = PLAYTIME!...A yummy triple layer snack—one of Jeff’s favorites...Chance never gets bored with these 3 stories--or any others...Scrambler & Frog Hopper & Super Dooper Looper—oh my!(aka: The Sweetest Place on Earth)...Kids’ 1st choice in cookies...Souvenir from Kari’s girls’ trip to South Florida in January...Favorite fall tradition: apple picking (and the closest we
got to a good family picture this year)...Garrett’s prize from his first season of coach pitch baseball...13.1 miles later, Jeff’s post-op knee is all good!...A few holiday wishes for you on our favorite Sunday night game...
With Love and Laughter,
Jeff, Kari, Garrett & Chance
December 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am in shock that you updated your blog! Keep them coming! Love you lots!
Keep the updates coming! And don't worry about back blogging. :)
I seriously loved the christmas card! It was so creative. You always impress me!
This was SO fun to get and do with the boys. I am inspired by your creativity!!! Thanks for remembering us :)
And we still NEED to get together...
No WAY. A POST??? (who am I kidding? I have no room to talk!)
Kari,
I love this! I so want to be a copycat and try this out.
your boys are soo cute! love the card! it was fun to meet Jeff and i need your yummy guacamole recipe!!
Oh my gosh, I have quit even checking your blog. Today I thought, "Why not?" (I'm stalling from cleaning my house). What a surprise! Can't wait to see what you post next year! :) Love ya!
Post a Comment