October 6, 2009
Confessions of a Back-Blogger
Yes, I admit it! I'm a back-blogger! What can I say, I like to keep things in order--even if it takes me 6 months. So if anyone is still checking this blog (thanks Mindy) try not to get too confused by my oh-so-late posts. There are plenty more coming! Hopefully I'll be caught up soon! Better late than never, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been waiting and waiting for all your back blogging! I am so excited to read them all. My co workers and I really appreciate the Garrettisms too... Always a good laugh! Love the John Elliot one!
Thank you so much for posting something under today's date, so I can see it at the top of my update list. Cute pictures. Cute peek a boo pictures and fun camping pictures. Too bad you were doing all the "dirty work" at home!:)
So funny that you like to keep them in order. I do too, but Doug thinks I should just post what I can when I can. So now when the post is not on the main page I go back and change the date to be in-sync with the actual date. I know I am a little OCD!
hahaa just read the John Elliot comment tooooooo funnnnnnyyyy!
Waaaaaaaaaa-hoooooooooooo!!!!!! It's about time Sista!!! I've been watching your blog at the bottom of my update list for far too long! And I've been meaning to tell you we missed you last time you were in town. I'm sure it got crazy. And it was so out of control here, we didn't even realize we hadn't heard from you until a couple weeks later! Anyhow! We miss you guys terribly! Love the posts! And what's this? You moved? Where are you and what's the circumstances? Love you guys! By the way, Chance is so DANG cute! You gotta love those cheeks!
Yea for new posts!
Yay! Keep it up! I love all of the Garrettisms, he is hilarious!
Wow. I just checked your blog and was surprised to see something new! Good for you. Yes, better late than never!
It is great being able to catch up on your cute family. I think that is the only way to do it!
What a cute idea with the collage pictures! Way to go in back blogging!
HOLY COW CHANGE YOUR POST ALREADY
Post a Comment