June 19, 2008
Believe it or not...
Last night, Garrett picked up something off the carpet and handed it to me. I couldn't believe it! Even after 3 months and a move, it is still managing to make an appearance in our house! The bins that have Easter stuff in them have never even left the garage. Even so, there it was in the middle of the room one long, single strand of yellow EASTER GRASS!
(please see my older post all about this indestructable nuisance...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
DID you guys move? DETAILS!
Hilarious!
I thought that Believe it or not was going to be that you finally wrote in your blog... hee, hee. Happy to finally hear your cute stories.
Kari, it has been too long! I forgot that I had this site... I hope all is well. Send me a note jpquigleyfamily@gmail.com. I also just set up a blog at jpquigleyfamily@blogspot.com. It might give you a good laugh.
Kari,
I put the Chicken Divan recipe up on my blog--just for you!!! :o) Hope all is going well. Yeah, did you move???
Post a Comment