August 13, 2008

Is He Here Yet?

No, I haven't had the baby yet. Yes, I am very pregnant. (That's why I am doing this--for fun!) Fortunately, the midwives support my refusal to go past my due date, so at least my days are numbered! Just in case you're not thinking about this baby as much as I am, here's your chance. Please share your guesses and opinions about the following things...

Birthdate; Time; Weight; Length; Name; Is it really a BOY?

So, just to clarify--I promise I have not had this baby yet! This is not just another way to extend our April Fools joke--although it would be fun! As far as we know, this baby is a boy, but I know some of you (mom) have your doubts! So, thanks for playing along! Hopefully, it won't be long before we have more details to share!

16 comments:

Mike and Barbara said...

Here is my guess:

Birthdate: 08/17/2008
Time: 3:10 AM
Weight: 8 Pounds 3 Oz
Length: 18 Inches
Name: Huckleyberry haha Jk I think he will be named,,, Parker
Is it really a BOY? Who knows with you guys. I think So.

Doug said...

My guess:

Birthdate: 08/20/2008
Time: 6:51 AM
Weight: 7 Pounds 16 Oz
Length: 20.23059 Inches
Name: Striker (Goes great with Bennion)

mindy said...

dob: 8/14/08
time: 2:56 am (i'm hoping for a middle of the night call from jeff)
8 lbs even
20.5 inches
and named Eggen Berger Bennion

Kari said...

Garrett's thoughts:

Date: Next tomorrow
Time: 39 & 600 (we're still working on time)
Weight: 8 lbs
Length: about this long (arms stretched way out)
Name: Silly Baby and Lil' Dude
Boy? YES!

Unknown said...

DOB: 8-18-08
Time: 8:08pm
Weight: 8 lbs 8oz
Length: 18" long
Name: Pierce Brosnon Bennion (He'll be a fabulous singer!)
Boy: Oh yea!!

Good luck, guys! Can't wait to hear!

Love, Nellie

Penny said...

Birthday: 8/14
Time: 3:30pm
Weight: 9lbs 4 ounces
Length: 20 1/2 inches
Name: Braxton (from Jamie) or Blake (from me)
Boy - he'd better be or your gonna have one sad big dude and bigger dude!

Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow. Good luck, we'll be thinking of you all night.

TracyS. said...

My guess is
August 16
10:43pm
20 inches
7 lb 12oz
Name: Kari Jr
is it a boy? NO! (surprises are fun!)

Ellie said...

Kari, you are so funny! Here are my guesses:

birthday -- today, 8/14/08
time -- 1:56 p.m.
weight -- 8 lbs. 4 oz.
length -- 20 3/4 inches
name -- Joshua (I'm so not creative -- my brother has a Garrett and a Joshua so clearly that's the right name for Garrett's brother)
boy? -- I'm thinking they only say that if they have pretty good evidence. If it's a girl there's probably a lot to worry about! Yes, it's a boy.

Looking forward to your news!!

Kathryn said...

I have to play this game, though I'm sure I'll be completely wrong.:)

Birthdate: 08/16/2008
Time: 9:24 AM
Weight: 8 lbs 15 oz
Length: 21 Inches
Name: Peter
Yes, it's a boy!

Jodi said...

Date: 8/14/2008 (for your sake:)
Time: 10:00am
Weight: 10lb 2oz (everyone needs one that size, or in my case 2).
Length: 23 in. (ditto my last comment)
Name: Gray(if it's a boy) Navi (if it's a girl)--Crazy Utah names I heard while I was there last month.
I think boy!

Jodi said...

I realize my guess is already passed, but I'm still hoping it is true!

Jessica said...

KARI!!! Oh my - I found your blog and I was soooo excited! This is Jess (Nilsson) Muelleck by the way. I have thought about you so many times, seriously. Congrats on baby #2! My email is jmuelleck@gmail.com, send me your email address and I'll give you an invite to our blog!

Emily said...

He's been born for weeks--update your blog :) in ALL your spare time with a newborn. He's so cute and sweet and tiny...

Amy said...

Kari- seriously...time to post! I want to see more pictures of him and the family!!!! I hope all is well with you guys! Love you tons. Pass around hugs and kisses from Auntie A!

longnecker said...

So now that I have joined the blog world I am patiently waiting for more posts from you....

Miss you.

Laura said...

alright, kari--you made me join the blogging world--i want to see you do your part!